How's your game? An interactive approach to building knowledge and performance
Tue, Jan 31, 2012 | 7–8 pm
Who says preparing for national certification exams has to be tedious? This workshop will use an interactive game show format to bring some fun to the serious business of building performance knowledge, training and testing.
If you want to test your knowledge against industry-accepted residential certification exams, this is the place to do it.
As a participant in this session, you will:
- Gain familiarity with the topics, types of questions and format of leading national certification exams
- Test your knowledge of building performance topics as they relate to national certification standards
- Assess your preparedness for industry-recognized building performance exams—understand what you know and recognize what you don't
- Have fun while you're learning, and get to know other building professionals
Demonstrate your professionalism by attaining national certification. This workshop will help you get there—and enjoy a few laughs along the way.
Get to know the new utility programs
New utility programs in Illinois offer rebates and other incentives for energy efficiency measures. Your customers will be asking about these exciting new programs. This conference will equip you with the answers.
By becoming familiar with these programs now, you can get in early on all the benefits they offer.
- Build customer loyalty by showing your customers how to save energy and money.
- Land more projects from customers who want to participate in these programs.
- Distinguish yourself from competitors who may not be up-to-speed.
Every major utility in Illinois will be on hand, offering displays and handouts featuring their new programs. Representatives will be available throughout the conference to speak with you one-on-one and answer your questions.
The Illinois-based utilities are sponsors of the Better Buildings: Better Business Conference, because they know how important it is to get this timely information out to you. These new energy efficiency programs can only succeed with your support and participation.
View conference workshops on codes and utility programs
Building codes, standards and certifications
Illinois residential efficiency programs
FREE TWO-PART WEBINAR
Learn about upcoming changes to the Illinois residential energy code in our free, two-part webinar series.
The 2009 International Energy Conservation Code is slated for significant changes in 2012 and adoption by the state of Illinois. These webcasts are essential when you want to stay ahead of the curve in meeting and exceeding code compliance. Find out what to expect from a policy and technical perspective.
Part 1: 2012 IECC update—the policy perspective
Part 2: 2012 IECC update—the technical perspective
This information is great preparation for the Better Buildings: Better Business Conference. Check out these webcasts before you arrive in Schaumburg.